Is there something wrong with me?

What Is wrong with me?

• I am totally evil, and so evil Hitler is perfect and has not done any wrong compared to me

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I am the meanest person in the whole world and people ought to torture me

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I'm normal but related to an orchard of fruit and nut trees

Votes: 29 100.0%

• Total voters
:thumbsup
Great thread!

It is very easy to prove you are related to your cousins. All you have to do is get the cousins on your Dad's side to take an ancestry DNA test. You know who the Mom is. That is kind of obvious LOL.

I bet they will not take one though.

I say be you. If u don't like going by that name, don't. Ultimately it's your choice and you owe noone an explanation, ever. I think you should be happy being you no matter what name you use and if people dont understand or respect that, then they shouldn't be a big part of your life. You shouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone. People that love you unconditionally would never question your preference. I hope you find peace enough within yourself to be who u are without explanation. :love I'm here if u ever need to vent/talk. Just my opinion :D

:thumbsup
Great thread!

It is very easy to prove you are related to your cousins. All you have to do is get the cousins on your Dad's side to take an ancestry DNA test. You know who the Mom is. That is kind of obvious LOL.

I bet they will not take one though.
It's my mom's side that is giving me fit's partly due to looking like my father. and if I would ask one of them on her side as you indicated they wouldn't. I still don't understand how it is an "honor" to be named after someone who was forced to drop out by their parent who was on the school board after flunking the 8th grade 2 times and a racist to boot.

I still don't understand how it is an "honor"
Forget the "substance" of what they are saying. The upshot is that they want to control you. All the nonsense they are coming up with is just the means by which they are trying to achieve you doing what they want/say. You can't understand it because it is a total steaming pile of duck-poo.

I had a friend Pauline

First name Mary like all 5 siblings.

The only one that went by first name Mary is the oldest.

This reminded me of 2 weird naming things. My dad, there were 4 kids in the family, all were born in June except for 1... Her name? June...

I also apparently have an ancestor or something named Amy Bula Cathryn Deeds. Thank goodness her last name wasn't further up the alphabet...

I would have to say since they are purposefully mis-spelling your name, treat them as if they're stupid, slowly spelling it for them every time they have "forgotten" how to say or spell it, while keeping dignity for yourself and who you are.

I would also keep a distance between you and them.

Last edited:
had one of the idiots call me up 8 times last night and hung up on them each time word leaked out that an immediate family member has some minor health problems and has had several tests ran to figure out what is going on and an aunt insists they have strawberries growing in them! I had watched a video where a comedian referred to their spouse as rb because they where so analytical in their thinking (right brained) so off the boot I kept calling her nb and occasionally no brained and would tell her she was stupid and hung up on her. next time i will call the police and have them to tell her to back off after filing a report of harassment after showing the caller id to them......

That's just not the way mentally healthy people conduct themselves with their children. They should be supporting you in what makes you happy, healthy, and comfortable in your own skin.

I believe all of them need professional help of one form or another because many of them have showed signs of mental health problems. like living in one room of a house for 2 years and not leaving the room to even go to the bathroom or eat and drink (without a medical problem to cause him to leave). 7 or 8 self medicate with booze 3 more with illegal drugs, but they have no problems and "perfect" I am off my rocker.

I had a friend Pauline

First name Mary like all 5 siblings.

The only one that went by first name Mary is the oldest.

My first name after paternal grandmother Margaret Wells. She went by Maggie all her life. Cousins and I had all names handed down, Augustis Benjamin Elizabeth Katherine Edmund Columbus Edward Walter I'm sure spelling has changed since family immigrated from Ireland

George Foreman named all 7 sons George for a first name all have different middle names. and if they want all or most of the kids to talk to them they call out the first name otherwise it's the middle for specific sons.

I am now at odds because I am filing to change my name, several have told me it's illegal I told them when the hearing is set & if they want to stop it then show up and tell the judge or file a lawsuit against me. I know they won't do either because they would be laughed out of court and if they did file suit, I'd just counter sue for it being a frivolous lawsuit would likely win even if I didn't show.....

It is NOT illegal to change your name. Whoever told you that is wrong. I had a friend legally change his name twice. Usually, all you have to do is present a reason, and pay the fees. You also can't be sued for changing your name unless it's been copyrighted. I would do it just to spite them, and show them they can't control me, but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom