Is there such a thing of a quiet breed geese?

White front also known as a speckle-bellied (young bird)

They are more expensive. But well worth it IMO for the eye candy alone. They vary in price ,Egyptians are not bad (around 50 here)where as magellans may run 4-6 hundred
white-fronted and blue phase "snow geese

Greater magellans. Boy is the white one

Last edited:
Thanks all yall. Petes birds are awesome! Cheeecka We gotta work on that spelling a lil bit.
gig.gif
Just funning. I know what you meant. Geese come in alot of different personalities, shapes, colors and sizes.Ive been fortunate to raise some of the different species. Its addictive! Lotta choices. Good luck with what you pick and please post pics when or if you get them.

Last edited:
I can tell already I would like your husband. Its Just like when I see your sebbies!
love.gif
And you must know I never kept them. Which makes it even worse.Temptation at every step! I keep sayin Im gonna cut back more... but I dont. I just raise new ones. Im a mess. And now after this post Im thinking hard about Emperors now. Speaking of flight pens,
I am making mine pen even bigger later this year. The pond is finally in. I told you I aint right.
lau.gif
Edited to say to Mrs Magoo. Thanks I love them too.Matter of fact,hese are one of my favorite waterfowl of all.time The nicest personality. quiet but make COOL sounds. Not mean(even when babies around) Totally sweet birds.They look totally different from each other The only bad thing I CAN find bad about em is what they cost.

Last edited:
you are very much so not right in the head. lol I am keeping him away from you for sure this year. Will be summer 2013 before i can see new or larger flight pen.

The sebbies are my favorite, the dewlap toulouse are his favorite currently of the free ranging birds.

I can tell already I would like your husband. Its Just like when I see your sebbies!
love.gif
And you must know I never kept them. Which makes it even worse.Temptation at every step! I keep sayin Im gonna cut back more... but I dont. I just raise new ones. Im a mess. And now after this post Im thinking hard about Emperors now. Speaking of flight pens,
I am making mine pen even bigger later this year. The pond is finally in. I told you I aint right.
lau.gif
Edited to say to Mrs Magoo. Thanks I love them too.Matter of fact,hese are one of my favorite waterfowl of all.time The nicest personality. quiet but make COOL sounds. Not mean(even when babies around) Totally sweet birds.They look totally different from each other The only bad thing I CAN find bad about em is what they cost.

I love birds with unique vocalizations: That would be awesome. Too bad they are cost prohibitive though. Guess for the time being, I'll have to settle for my gang of loud hooligans though (14 Pomeranians and 2 Utility Toulouse). At least I know if their is a stray cat, dog, hawk, butterfly, or vicious squirrel on the property....lol.

Back
Top Bottom