IS this a breeder "roo" marking?

Really?? Can you tell me what that difference is?? Most of mine are very chestnut brownish on the darks....what color would the roos lean toward?

Quote:
REALLY??? Did you request that?? I got nothing of the sort!!! I was really inspecting looking for a tiny ink mark or something!! lol That is pretty obvious!! they are adorable btw!!!! love them!

Quote:
Yea, when you checkout there is a box for questions or comments. I just asked if each breed could be marked to let me know which is which. Because trust me..I would have never known until they got much bigger! Im glad when I saw the huge markings, I was thinking it might be on their legs or something and something small where I wouldnt notice. Thanks. Im starting to wonder if my white frizzle is really a frizzle.
roll.png
The black ones feathers are going 'out' where the white ones isnt. I might email them later..

Quote:
You saw a pic of my dark roo Thor yesterday. Here is a pic of a hen (Lil'Bit) and she's the same age as Thor:

hensroos007.jpg

As yours start to feather out, the pullets will have that penciling while the cockerels will feather out with large areas of solid or nearly solid black and white; without the penciling.

Back
Top Bottom