Is this a Dalmation Polish hen? LOL

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Hens & Hounds, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Hens & Hounds

Hens & Hounds Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2011
    NJ
    [​IMG]

This is Lil Miss Trouble some weird mutt Polish hen, why does she have weird spots/markings? anyone have a funny markings polish like her?.... she eats like a pig, has huge body & lil head [​IMG] but we still LOVE her anyway [​IMG]

2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Hens & Hounds :

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/91292_dalmation_polish_lol.jpg

This is Lil Miss Trouble some weird mutt Polish hen, why does she have weird spots/markings? anyone have a funny markings polish like her?.... she eats like a pig, has huge body & lil head [​IMG] but we still LOVE her anyway [​IMG]

OMGosh! What a cutie pie!! [​IMG] Polish are pretty anyway...and the spots just add another level of uniqueness [​IMG]

3. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    She looks like some spangled cross. Maybe a mottled houdan and polish mix? who knows!

4. ramirezframing

ramirezframing Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2011
    Knee Deep
    I've seen some black crested whites where the black goes into the body some

5. dahlia333

dahlia333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2010
    Portland
    Appenzeller Spitzhauben??

6. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    She looks like a Silver Spangled Hamburg and Polish cross to me. Pretty, though.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  7. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

Quote:I have a silver spangled/polish cross, and it's nowhere near this cute!! You are so lucky!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mine has black spots in some random places, but it's very little.

8. chickenfarmer17

chickenfarmer17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2011
    Preston County WV
    Quote:x2

9. Hens & Hounds

May 11, 2011
    NJ
    Quote:OMGosh! What a cutie pie!! [​IMG] Polish are pretty anyway...and the spots just add another level of uniqueness [​IMG]

oh she is unique alright we thought she would turn out to be a roo when she was a chick as she was so forward & outgoing, always getting into trouble [​IMG]

10. Hens & Hounds

May 11, 2011
    NJ
    Quote:I have a silver spangled/polish cross, and it's nowhere near this cute!! You are so lucky!! [​IMG]

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad326/aoxa/IMG_0320.jpg
    Mine has black spots in some random places, but it's very little.

omg what a doll I love that head!! aww, how could you say she isn't as cute she's beautiful!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by