Is this a good looking silkie roo? (pics)

BellLisamo

Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis
10 Years
Feb 7, 2009
Tombstone, AZ
I picked up a silkie roo for only $5 the other day, i needed him for my silkie hen.
What do you all think? I DONT care if hes not showing quality, i just want to know if you think hes good looking? I dont know much about how silkies should look yet.

Sorry i dont have any feet pictures right now

THANKS!!!!

pond034.jpg

pond035.jpg

He is handsome! I love my Silkies.
love.gif
Does he have a single comb or a walnut comb? I can't see really well in the picture - they're supposed to have walnut combs, but single combs pop up here and there.

ya know id love to answer that questions, but silkie combs i know nothing about. i can figure out single, what does a walnut one look like?

Seriously, that is one funky comb! I love that thing! Can you get a close up? Am I just seeing things or is that a mal-formed walnut comb? He's a very pretty boy, even though he is clean-faced. He still has better feathering than any of my Silkies have ever had, and that's saying something.
lol.png

here is a walnut comb.
silkie%20roo%20white.jpg

from triplespringacres.com

He looks like he has a single comb. He is pet quality for sure, but that doesnt matter if they are just pets.

Remember to keep him in quarantine for at least 30 days.

Last edited:
Well i know its not show quality because it doesnt have the walnut comb, but i prefer the single comb, the walnut kinda makes me go ....
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom