Is this a hen or a roo?

It's non binary and gender fluid
Oh Please!!!! :lau I am a Mother/Baby RN and very seasoned at that. Therefore, I have to say...I am so incredibly tired of hearing those Millennials pronouns that I refuse to identify with that new verbiage crap.
The fact is....the baby is either a Male or a Female and the birth parent is a Mother and the sperm donor should be the responsible Father..... Period.
But, if I need to "Pee" and the women's bathroom has a long line, I identify myself as a male and go in!! Lol.
Not!!!!......I'm just joking, I don't go into the men's bathroom room. But, the idea obviously crossed my mind!!! :lau

Oh Please!!!! :lau I am a Mother/Baby RN and very seasoned at that. Therefore, I have to say...I am so incredibly tired of hearing those Millennials pronouns that I refuse to identify with that new verbiage crap.
The fact is....the baby is either a Male or a Female and the birth parent is a Mother and the sperm donor should be the responsible Father..... Period.
But, if I need to "Pee" and the women's bathroom has a long line, I identify myself as a male and go in!! Lol.
Not!!!!......I'm just joking, I don't go into the men's bathroom room. But, the idea obviously crossed my mind!!! :lau

Back
Top Bottom