Is this a man thing? Or just my hubby's thing?...

My DH is the opposite. He loves it when I send treats.

It's his way of showing that he has better toys than the other boys.

gig.gif

The men in my family are like chickens when there are treats involved...underfoot, snatching, and somebody might get hurt before the rush for the last one is over.
lol.png

My wife did something similar a couple of years ago.

She made this deep, dark chocolate cake with boiled chocolate frosting. My particular favorite. Just that one cake.

But she made it for the Kinder Major to take to her school fair for the doggone cake walk.

Fortunately the child won on her very first time playing and promptly chose her mother's cake!

That's my girl.

I rarely bake anything, so if I tried to take it out of the house I'm pretty sure my husband would hold me and the goodies hostage.
smile.png
Your hubby is not weird - take it as a compliment to your baking!

Quote:
Thats my DH too!!!! But he doesn't mind sharing as long as I have more waiting for him at home.

x3
My husband always asks for some homemade goodies to take to work. To show off I guess LOL.

BTW where is this super sugar cookie recipe that you speak of.

Last edited:
Quote:
LMAO
yuckyuck.gif

lol
yuckyuck.gif
mylittlechickpea, you are so funny and cute! LOL i love BYC so much, everyones posts are so great! I wouldnt worry to much about the hubby, they do all sorts of funny things that we can not explain, kind of like our chickens i guess? my friend used to have a saying that has helped me when my DH makes me want to
he.gif
- "women are crazy and men are stupid" no offense guys or girls, just think its kind of funny and some times it helps me - as women we tend to try to read to deeply into things that our DH's say or do when who really knows!
hu.gif
goodluck and aloha

LOL, he asked me to come pick him up this morning for breakfast and said he was talking to one of the chiefs about women, our car adventure this weekend, and some other random stuff, and his chief told him, "Don't mess with women, they're crazy!" Especially when they come in large numbers, don't get caught up in it, just go with it and bite your tongue.. LOL So I guess it goes both ways on the crazy things we do
lol.png

BTW, here's that recipe I used http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Sugar-Cookies/Detail.aspx It was so easy, took like 20 minutes including the baking
big_smile.png

They were delicious, I have to make another batch today because I ate most of them last night, when he sent them home with me!!
lau.gif

Amen on the craziness from both sides. A man's recipe for a successful marriage: Yes dear! You're right dear! I'm sorry dear! (It's worked for 46 years.) Edited to add: And no I'm not a pushover. Just well gifted ifn the ways of survival.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom