Is this a normal Poop?

Blue Hills Peafowl

In the Brooder
Jul 5, 2020
I need help to identify is this is a normal poop from my peachick? I'm new to peafowl so I'm still learning. I just got them started on medicated chick starter and bought some CORID but not sure how much to give them per a 1 gallon watered, can someone help me!!! 20200708_205120.jpg 20200708_204935.jpg 20200708_204925.jpg

That looks like you chick might have coccidiosis. Do you have a food scale that you can weigh them on?
Yes I sure do, well its a baby scale. I just weighed the big one and it was .32kg. That is the one with the runny poop. The other 2 peachicks poop looks normal when I checked this morning.

I agree with Casportpony, it could be cocci. Treating it would be a good idea. Kathy will tell you the dosing after you tell her the chicks' weight.
Oh no, I just got this chick last Friday so not sure if it already had it or got it once it came home to me. Last night I got them medicated chick starter and CORID that I added 2 tsp to a 1 gal waterer. Im hoping this will help. Do I need to give it an individual dose or it with a syringe? I weighed the chick this morning with a baby scale and it was .32 kg

Back
Top Bottom