Is this a normal Poop?

Blue Hills Peafowl

In the Brooder
Jul 5, 2020
I need help to identify is this is a normal poop from my peachick? I'm new to peafowl so I'm still learning. I just got them started on medicated chick starter and bought some CORID but not sure how much to give them per a 1 gallon watered, can someone help me!!! 20200708_205120.jpg 20200708_204935.jpg 20200708_204925.jpg

Oh no, I just got this chick last Friday so not sure if it already had it or got it once it came home to me. Last night I got them medicated chick starter and CORID that I added 2 tsp to a 1 gal waterer. Im hoping this will help. Do I need to give it an individual dose or it with a syringe? I weighed the chick this morning with a baby scale and it was .32 kg
Weigh in grams if possible for a more accurate reading. Cocci is everywhere and peachicks are more susceptible to it than other birds. It can travel in the air, on your hands, and on your clothing. Depending on your load you may need to treat the chicks every two or three weeks. As long as they are drinking you will not need to tube the bird.

Weigh in grams if possible for a more accurate reading. Cocci is everywhere and peachicks are more susceptible to it than other birds. It can travel in the air, on your hands, and on your clothing. Depending on your load you may need to treat the chicks every two or three weeks. As long as they are drinking you will not need to tube the bird.
Ok great, I'll try to find my kitchen scale to get a more accurate weight for them. Thanks so much Ill go ahead and treat everyone in the watering cans that I have.

Well I wanted to give an update on the peachicks. Since bringing them back inside I can observe that they are eating and drinking good where before I believe the chickens were keeping them from eating. All of their poop appears to be normal looking. I gave them a dose of the CORID and are now on Medicated chick starter.

Back
Top Bottom