Is this a normal Poop?

Oh no, I just got this chick last Friday so not sure if it already had it or got it once it came home to me. Last night I got them medicated chick starter and CORID that I added 2 tsp to a 1 gal waterer. Im hoping this will help. Do I need to give it an individual dose or it with a syringe? I weighed the chick this morning with a baby scale and it was .32 kg
Weigh in grams if possible for a more accurate reading. Cocci is everywhere and peachicks are more susceptible to it than other birds. It can travel in the air, on your hands, and on your clothing. Depending on your load you may need to treat the chicks every two or three weeks. As long as they are drinking you will not need to tube the bird.

Weigh in grams if possible for a more accurate reading. Cocci is everywhere and peachicks are more susceptible to it than other birds. It can travel in the air, on your hands, and on your clothing. Depending on your load you may need to treat the chicks every two or three weeks. As long as they are drinking you will not need to tube the bird.
Ok great, I'll try to find my kitchen scale to get a more accurate weight for them. Thanks so much Ill go ahead and treat everyone in the watering cans that I have.

It takes a couple of weeks for them to get worms from being on the dirt.
Ok, so were probably safe from worms then. But I also don't know what conditions it was in before I got him. I bought the larger one from an auction. The smaller ones came from a friend so I know they were kept from being on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom