Is This A Stray?

So, I went to my aunt's house to celebrate my gram's birthday. Out from the bushes is the cat and I walk up to it. The cat allowed me to pet it! So then I walk away from the cat and talk to my relatives and say, "Who's cat is this?" And they say, "It's a stray." So then I say, "If I bring the cat over will you bring it to a animal shelter?" And they said no and it is because, no reason, they just used a stuppid excuse and literally said, "The stray has been stealing from your uncle's cat. They're fine." :hitBut no it is not fine! Fishercats, cyotes, and it has no medicine or shelter!!!! Many people don't know this but cats can't survive on their own! Also when I was petting it I saw that is was a young cat, very, very skinny, and a unfixed boy. Now, because I have no support from my family I will have to try to take the cat secretly and bring it to my friend to then be brought into a shelter. It's just that my mom stole her phone number from me a year ago. :he

Ok. Still working on the cat's trust. Sadly I can't find my friend's phone number. But school will be starting soon. I'm going to try to buy some cheap cat food next time I go to town. Don't got much money.

Weird thing. I stuck out my hand yesterday and the cat walked up to my hand and rubbed his head against my hand, when I moved my hand a bit, he jumped back. Today I held out my hand again and he brushed his body against my hand. When my hand was close to his backside he jumped back again. He is not feral and knows human contact but seems confused. He also seems to love contact. He is pretty young. Do you think he was abused?

One more thing. His name is Sky and I think that he likes the name.

Back
Top Bottom