Is This A Stray?

Why would anybody want that?? If I could I would take him in a heartbeat

Maybe you could keep him as an outdoor cat?? Idk, I've never had a cat soo..
They said that a stray cat is beneficial because you don't need to feed it and it will eat all the mice.
Also never make your cat live only outside. They would be exposed to parasites, weather, predators, and hight or low temperatures. Many people believe that cats don't need help but no they need help or else they will die.

They said that a stray cat is beneficial because you don't need to feed it and it will eat all the mice.
Also never make your cat live only outside. They would be exposed to parasites, weather, predators, and hight or low temperatures. Many people believe that cats don't need help but no they need help or else they will die.
Could you possibly let him stay in the garage or maybe like an insulated dog house at night?

Could you possibly let him stay in the garage or maybe like an insulated dog house at night?
My parents would still find out.
When school starts I'm going to talk to one of my friends and set up a plan.
The plan is. Saturday, get the cat into a dog crate and hide it inside the chicken coop. Sunday morning, get the cat into a backpack and her mother will pick me up. Then we go to a shelter.

My parents would still find out.
When school starts I'm going to talk to one of my friends and set up a plan.
The plan is. Saturday, get the cat into a dog crate and hide it inside the chicken coop. Sunday morning, get the cat into a backpack and her mother will pick me up. Then we go to a shelter.
That sounds like a good plan. Just be careful not to stress him out to much. And bring some food or treat for him to eat on the way.
I would ask some of your friends if they're willing to take him though too. Since he's hypoallergenic that'll help

He doesn't look sick I think. He has clear eyes, no matted fur, no bloated gut, ect.

Weird thing happened though, after being gone for two whole days, he came back again. When I went out my house after getting some food for him. I saw him peeing on the side of the porch. 👀 Is he claiming my house? Also, even though he is a stray, he only eats food that has bologna on it. Why is he so picky?

Back
Top Bottom