Is this a...

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by CochinBrahmaLover, Feb 18, 2012.

1. WE GOT CHICKS AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT THIS WAS?? thanks Teheee

[​IMG]
    sorry their not the best, she just WONT STAY STILL!!!

[​IMG]

2. pigtail21

pigtail21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2010
    Reno NV
    My best GUESS is a EE... The greenish tinged legs lead me that way. if she had bright yellow legs possibly a GL Wyandotte. If it could be a rare chick then I don't know.

The most important questions is where you got it from....if Hatchery log on to their site and see if they have chick pics, sometimes that works too.

3. kari_dawn

kari_dawn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2009
    North Texas
    is it a bantam or a standard? The way it holds it's wings and it's upright body posture makes me think of a seabright or some other little thing...

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  4. debid

debid Overrun With Chickens

Jan 20, 2011
    middle TN
    Those legs do look a bit green. Where did you get the chick? What kind of comb?

Nah, that's just "alert chick pose". See -- here's one of my EEs doing the same thing:
    [​IMG]

5. peepblessed

peepblessed Chillin' With My Peeps

I have 3 EE chicks that age and it looks just like them. [​IMG]

6. shes a bantam and looks like game to us, shes from ideal, we have others like her but differ color

7. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    possably oegb or bantam ee

8. ya im guessing OEGB, we have a OEGB mix and she has the personality just like him, very firey LOL! cheers you up to see a little chick fly from one edge of the brooder (large dog cage with hay, works well) to the other side, bought a 1 foot jump.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by