Is this an Ameraucana, EE, or Olive Egger? Male or Female?

Male or Female? Ameraucana, Easter Egger or Olive Egger?

• Total voters
She is an angel. Even though she’s the smallest she’s always right behind (or under the larger birds) she didn’t start growing until about 5 weeks I noticed since then she’s been doing excellent! GLW others have suspended the same as well thank you
Sounds like a sweetheart. :love Enjoy her!
Which girl ?
The one that reminded us of a Black Sex Link. :)

~Alex

To be honest the second time I went (which is when the breeds were a bit more mysterious lol ) my husband went and picked up the the 3 now 2 Americanas
The 2 Mystery blacks ( 1 I am going with GLW)
1 ISA brown
& 1 White Leghorn

The first 7 we got I went to pick them up and I know for sure that day he was selling White Leghorns, Buff Silkies, Black Australorps, ISA Brown’s, Easter Eggers ( I didn’t get the EEs at this time because I wanted to do more research on these blue egg laying chickens. So I did and I called the owner and asked him to contact me when he had any True Americanas available.

So he called but like I said hubby picked them up, thinking mainly about picking up the Ameracuana chicks, he didn’t get the complete breed list. It he did say there was a lot of different breeds (which is why I’m sure he came home with 7 chicks)

Sounds like a sweetheart. :love Enjoy her!

The one that reminded us of a Black Sex Link. :)

~Alex

They do look very very similar. How old is yours? I just noticed today actually she has some green coloring coming in you can only see it went the light hits it but that was something new. Even though I hate to pick favorites because I love them all but she’s the sweetest she’s constantly crawling up my arm when it’s time for her to go inside for the night. It’s probably because she was a week chick when she was younger and the first to fly out of my tub aware brooder when they were chicks. She was still to young to know when to go plus it was dark so I would hear her chirp in the middle of the night run in and try to put her back in., but she would always rest on my hand she’s fallen asleep in my hand so many times. She’s a very special bird whatever her breed may be.

I will definitely get the list of available breeds, although I’ve heard conflicting stories I’m sure he’d help identify the breed ( hopefully honestly)

Back
Top Bottom