Is this angel wing?

Since it’s a call duck it is still pretty small, is there any other way I could wrap her? I feel like the wings are so small and easily breakable.
there are different ways you can wrap her. Would have to use your judgement on which way you are comfortable with wrapping her. There are you tube videos showing how some do around the body. You would only leave her wings wrapped during the day, take off at night. Redo in the morning. Check out the link Miss Lydia posted. Hope this helps.

Ok so I tried doing a wing wrap and a body wrap and for the wing wrap her wings are too small for it to stay on, and the body wrap she either pulls it off immediately or wiggles her wings out of it. Not really sure what to do but I’ll try to find some kind of body brace or piece that will stay on.

Ok so I tried doing a wing wrap and a body wrap and for the wing wrap her wings are too small for it to stay on, and the body wrap she either pulls it off immediately or wiggles her wings out of it. Not really sure what to do but I’ll try to find some kind of body brace or piece that will stay on.
Maybe the experts Miss Lydia tagged will give you some suggestions. U think they are experienced with call ducks. Sorry I couldn’t help. Don’t worry though-looks like you are catching the Angel wing early.

Maybe the experts Miss Lydia tagged will give you some suggestions. U think they are experienced with call ducks. Sorry I couldn’t help. Don’t worry though-looks like you are catching the Angel wing early.
Yeah, thanks for trying! I’m just a super worried duck keeper!

Since it’s a call duck it is still pretty small, is there any other way I could wrap her? I feel like the wings are so small and easily breakable.
Might have to try several options to find one that works on your duckling.
I was able to correct it with just wrapping the wing, not the whole body. I used the paper-like medical tape. I wish I had better detailed pics, but tuck the part that is sticking out, under the main wing section and tape them together. I think I was able to correct it with just a couple days of being taped and had her separated, and kept dry.
68D208B3-8B54-4715-B3FC-032079E7EB6A.jpeg

7E939D62-6644-4E19-BA4C-8CFE9DBABC06.jpeg

8559EED4-1004-4BFE-869F-A2E70E14EE59.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom