Is this Angel Wing ?

Oh, I saw just the one photo at the top, and didn't notice the other page. No, that isn't angel wing. Angel wing when it first starts looks like oddly clumped feathers which grow too fast and too close together.

Last edited:
Now I am confused some of you are saying that's angel wing and some are saying it's not, What should I do?

I'm sorry. If you aren't sure, then just tape the wings in case. After all, I could be wrong... I'm just looking at photos and you are looking at the duck. Angel wing is when the flight feathers are too heavy for the wing bones to support causing the wing to fall outwards away from the body. If it is angel wing and you caught it this early, and you tape it, then that would give the bones plenty of time to gain strength without any further damage. It won't hurt, and if it's angel wing it will definitely help.

You don't need to be Sorry, It's Ok . Every body has it's own opinion .As compared to other wing it is hanging out . I finally wrapped her, let's check her out after five days.

Last edited:
It's a highly debated one on the cause, i tend to lean towards genetics and how certain birds process proteins.. because to many have only 1 or 2 birds show up with it yet they all eat the same.

Back
Top Bottom