Only 1 duckling with angel wing?

The first leg of the pantyhose I tried was cut too short + Coffee tore holes in it with his feet :rolleyes:

The second leg of the pantyhose seems to be much better; I gave it a few more inches of length, pretty much using up the whole leg. I cut a hole ~1.5 inches above one end for Coffee’s feet to fit through. I got the pantyhose over his head and pulled it over his wings. I then briefly flipped him onto his back in my lap to get his feet through, and he was good to go!

I will say, I cut about 1/2 around for the feet hole, but you can see it rides a little high; I’d probably only do 1/3 for the future.

I actually think he’s quite dashing :love He’s trying to preen it off, though 🤣
IMG_5257.jpeg

IMG_5267.jpeg

The first leg of the pantyhose I tried was cut too short + Coffee tore holes in it with his feet :rolleyes:

The second leg of the pantyhose seems to be much better; I gave it a few more inches of length, pretty much using up the whole leg. I cut a hole ~1.5 inches above one end for Coffee’s feet to fit through. I got the pantyhose over his head and pulled it over his wings. I then briefly flipped him onto his back in my lap to get his feet through, and he was good to go!

I will say, I cut about 1/2 around for the feet hole, but you can see it rides a little high; I’d probably only do 1/3 for the future.

I actually think he’s quite dashing :love He’s trying to preen it off, though 🤣
View attachment 3790949
View attachment 3790950
The Straight jacket looks very dashing on him.

Back
Top Bottom