Is this animal abuse?

Pics
Sep 5, 2020
Our neighbors have a herd of goats, who have a small pen about 13 by 13 pen with around 10-14 goats that live in the mud, and there hobbled to roots in the ground when they try to escape. Today I saw a Nanny and her kids laying dead in the yard for I don’t know how long. Is this abuse? They don’t want to talk ever and the goats only have a small shak open on two sides for shelter. I am worried and they look very sad and depressed. They try to get out any chance they get.

Our neighbors have a herd of goats, who have a small pen about 13 by 13 pen with around 10-14 goats that live in the mud, and there hobbled to roots in the ground when they try to escape. Today I saw a Nanny and her kids laying dead in the yard for I don’t know how long. Is this abuse? They don’t want to talk ever and the goats only have a small shak open on two sides for shelter. I am worried and they look very sad and depressed. They try to get out any chance they get.
Sounds suspect forsure.

@Fluffy_the_chicken In case no one else tells you, IMHO You are a wonderful person. :hugs
The pen size in and of itself might not be illegal but the hobbling and dead goats are. I would do you best to film it without being seen (picture or video) and report it to your local animal control and health department. Build up some evidence first if you can.
I 100% percent agree with both of these posts! Photography and videos are your selling point. You are an amazing person for caring for these sweet goats! Amazing job!

Back
Top Bottom