is this mean?

Duck mommy 2019

Crowing
Apr 1, 2019
i don’t know if anyone knows what tik tok is but it’s a really fun app that i have and i was looking on the for you page and saw someone throwing their duck in the air. is this mean and does it hurt the duck or would it be ok to do? i can provide a link if u don’t get what i’m talking about

Mabye a little more context?

thats like saying " Is it okay to throw my infant in the air?" it sounds horrible but every fathers done it.

My drake that lived indoors loved when i tossed him in the air to land in the bathtub. Sometimes i caught him. So i guess ive done it

Now that hes full grown he still likes when i throw him and he can "fly" back down

If your duck hasn't been thrown before and has little or no experience flying, then mean or nice, I probably wouldn't do it just to post it on YouTube. It's great if it works out, but would really stink if you injured your duck. A duck landing in water is also much less likely to cause injury than a duck landing on the ground. The bigger the duck, the harder the landing on legs that really weren't designed to absorb a lot of impact. Domestic ducks that can fly a little have some lift from their wings that gives them a gentler landing than a duck suddenly thrown without knowing what to expect and that may or may not get some lift from its wings befor hitting the ground.

i don’t know if anyone knows what tik tok is but it’s a really fun app that i have and i was looking on the for you page and saw someone throwing their duck in the air. is this mean and does it hurt the duck or would it be ok to do? i can provide a link if u don’t get what i’m talking about
Tiktok isn't fun for one according to the police along with about 9 othersapp that share information with anyone even if it is a young child playing on their parents. 2 from way you said it don't have enough information to say for sure but I do not want a link to an app kidnappers and pedophiles use to find their next victim according to news and police

Last edited:

The link would be helpful. No judgement could possibly be made from the description provided.

Back
Top Bottom