Is this normal for a guinea keet to do?

You need to have the brooder ready before they hatch. Set it up and measure the temperature at the bedding level as others have advised. This way adjustments can be made before the keets' lives depend on things being right.
How about the Marek's disease, because I hatched them using incubator?

I
It may have been too hot for them but we have no way of know

It may have been too hot for them but we have no way of knowing.
I have tried to ask neighbours who have the experience of growing guinea keet they tell me that they were removed from the incubator before the hub was dried
Others because I didn't use enough plant remaining for ther bed that they could slipper

I have tried to ask neighbours who have the experience of growing guinea keet they tell me that they were removed from the incubator before the hub was dried
Others because I didn't use enough plant remaining for ther bed that they could slipper
Anything we say is pure conjecture because you cannot give us the information we need to know to be able to figure anything out.

I have no idea what kind of "plant material" you are talking about. You definitely don't want to take keets from the incubator before they are dry.

This is all guessing. I have no idea what you were feeding them. I have no idea of whether you provided them with warm water or cold water. There is no way to know if your brooder temperatures were correct. There are too many different possible reasons that the keets died.

Anything we say is pure conjecture because you cannot give us the information we need to know to be able to figure anything out.

I have no idea what kind of "plant material" you are talking about. You definitely don't want to take keets from the incubator before they are dry.

This is all guessing. I have no idea what you were feeding them. I have no idea of whether you provided them with warm water or cold water. There is no way to know if your brooder temperatures were correct. There are too many different possible reasons that the keets died.
The plant material I'm talking about is wood sawdust as there bed, I use to feed them starter from harsho group company , warm water with glucose and neoxychick vitamin, about temperature was optional because I use the same method to rise chicken chick and lowering temperature as days go.

The plant material I'm talking about is wood sawdust as there bed, I use to feed them starter from harsho group company , warm water with glucose and neoxychick vitamin, about temperature was optional because I use the same method to rise chicken chick and lowering temperature as days go.
I would not put keets on sawdust for their first 2 weeks. They can eat the sawdust but they cannot digest it unless they are given appropriate sized grit. They can develop a blockage and die.

I have no idea what quality the "starter from harsho group company" is. Keets need a high protein turkey or game bird starter for the first 6 to 8 weeks.

Keets are not chicks. What works with chicks may not work with keets.

I would not put keets on sawdust for their first 2 weeks. They can eat the sawdust but they cannot digest it unless they are given appropriate sized grit. They can develop a blockage and die.

I have no idea what quality the "starter from harsho group company" is. Keets need a high protein turkey or game bird starter for the first 6 to 8 weeks.

Keets are not chicks. What works with chicks may not work with ke

Keets are not chicks. What works with chicks may not work with keets.
For now since I don't know the exact bed temperature was in my brooder, there is no other factor that could make the keet doing so.

Back
Top Bottom