Is This Normal?

I'm suddenly feeling broody reading this discussion.

Does anyone have a nest of eggs they'd like me to sit on? I promise my underfeathers are soft. I've got a nice stack of books to read, the injured rooster is on the mend. You've got eggs, I've got the time.

Just no straw, please. It gives me the hives.

:smacksmarta$$

Jay, this is only my 2nd hatching... the first was my broody pullet outside... so this is our first indoor one.... and everything has been going wrong.

How did you keep the eggs warm during the loss of electricity?
I used nothing I was in school so I couldn't and when I got home they were cold already eggs are tougher than you think

I used nothing I was in school so I couldn't and when I got home they were cold already eggs are tougher than you think

I have no doubt about that.... which is why, when I read people basically screaming not to open the incubator during lockdown, I kinda get very quizzical... I mean, really? Do not open the incubator or what?! The world will end? The eggs will explode in a rain of fire? :D OK THAT would be cool actually.... :lau

I have no doubt about that.... which is why, when I read people basically screaming not to open the incubator during lockdown, I kinda get very quizzical... I mean, really? Do not open the incubator or what?! The world will end? The eggs will explode in a rain of fire? :D OK THAT would be cool actually.... :lau
Exploding eggs are absolutely no fun at all.:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick:sick Stink up the whole house:sick

Germy germs can get in.
I'm not a germaphobe yet though so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Back
Top Bottom