Is this normal?!

NuttHouse

Chirping
May 10, 2018
So I have 22 eggs in the incubator. I don’t have an actual egg candler. Abflashlight was working ok, but now some of my eggs are so full I can’t see anything except maybe a vein. I took this on Day 18 before I locked me down. Does it look about right?!Today is Day 20 and there isn’t a sign of a pip. I’m not sure my incubator is exactly accurate on temp and humidity, but I have obsessively checked and adjusted as necessary. Am I overreacting? First time incubator here! And it just so happens they’re “supposed to” hatch tomorrow on my son’s birthday. Praying it works!

Attachments

• 6C4FCD39-888A-4308-B255-3F9AFFB9D01A.jpeg
    6C4FCD39-888A-4308-B255-3F9AFFB9D01A.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 17
So I have 22 eggs in the incubator. I don’t have an actual egg candler. Abflashlight was working ok, but now some of my eggs are so full I can’t see anything except maybe a vein. I took this on Day 18 before I locked me down. Does it look about right?!Today is Day 20 and there isn’t a sign of a pip. I’m not sure my incubator is exactly accurate on temp and humidity, but I have obsessively checked and adjusted as necessary. Am I overreacting? First time incubator here! And it just so happens they’re “supposed to” hatch tomorrow on my son’s birthday. Praying it works!
Looks good to me. iHatch app has some great day by day photos of chicks eggs. And it also explains what’s goin on inside the egg. Some eggs may take longer than others. If you have any strangler eggs that don’t hatch keep them to day 25. You never know what could happen. Good luck on your first hatch

Back
Top Bottom