Is this poop normal?

Ok, I can't find Valbazen at my local so I'll order online. Meanwhile I will start by administering Corid into their water tonight when I put them to bed. I carry out water at night after they go to bed, food gets carried out in the morning. The water should be ok till the next night, right? Am I correct in thinking I have to throw away eggs for a time? Same with Valbazen?

The water should be changed every 24 hours, just to keep it clean, so yes, just change it tonight. I have found Valbazen at both Rural King and Southern States in the oast, but never at TSC. Valleyvet.com, Allivet.com, and QCSupply have competitive prices, but with tax and shipping it might be worth trying to call a few stores in area.

I posted this info earlier:
I have 4 hens 2 years old. I have 4 laying pullets less than a year old. I have 6 young pullets about 9 or 10 weeks old that I brought home 2 weeks ago. They are still separated from adults for see-no-touch introduction. I have 1 rooster in a separate coop with see-no-touch setup.

My laying pullets are full sized. I can't weigh them.
Considering the size/age differences of my birds how much corid should I put in water for 1 rooster? For 8 full sized females? For 6 pullets about 10 weeks old (maybe a week different for 2 of them)
And same question for Valbazen.

The Corid is the same concentration for all sizes and weights—2 tsp (10 ml) per gallon of Corid liquid to water. Powder is 1 1/2 tsp per gallon. Give for 5-7 days.

Valbazen dosage is given to each chicken orally. Dosage is 0.09 ml per pound. Roughly that is 1/4 ml for bantams, 1/2 ml for normal grown hens, and 3/4 ml for a large hen or rooster. Give it once orally, then repeat it in 10 days to get the worm eggs. Valbazen is not given in waterers due to it settling out. Shake the bottle very well before drawing up medicine with a syringe.

how soon after collecting fecal does it need to be at vets for test I’ve got same looking sample a wove works at vets so no problem there just need to know how fresh ??

Back
Top Bottom