Is this Rooster an Easter Egger (EE)?

wow $18 for a chick at mypetchicken with a maximum of 15....meyer's has the blue ameraucana in their catalog at the same price per chick $18 with a maximum of 8.....
yeah, My Pet Chicken really pulls you over the rack for money. It's like that with all their products and breeds. I personally don't approve since they are selling the same quality and have the same gender ID success rate as anyone else.

yeah, My Pet Chicken really pulls you over the rack for money. It's like that with all their products and breeds. I personally don't approve since they are selling the same quality and have the same gender ID success rate as anyone else.
i've seen several post on here with people getting chicks from mypetchicken and they were not the correct breed and if they were they were really really poor examples of the breed. i am courious as to what those chicks grow/grew up to look like though

'Moe' the EE rooster can be tempermental. If my 4 yr old goes in the pen sometimes he goes after her and most of the time not. He is very protective of his ladies and a real gentleman with them too. All roosters are different though. I kept 'Moe' because he's an EE, nice coloring and he's a gentleman.

Thanks for your reply. Moe sounds like a great rooster. I really l love the coloring of the EE and if I can't find him a good home I will probably get rid of another rooster

Here's my McMurray's beardless ee as a cockerel.

I was mystified as to what he was, too. I saw his sibling (? the other ee chick in the order) at the fair, and he was also beardless, but the 3rd (also part of the order) was a bearded ee pullet. I quite like the look.

Back
Top Bottom