Flutterbudget

Songster
Sep 6, 2020
Hi all! This is Missy and she’s around 2 years old. She seems to have almost gotten as big as her male! I’ve held her up and palpated her stomach it doesn’t feel tight or overly bloated at all it’s just nice and soft, I cannot feel an egg. I was just wondering if anyone thinks it’s just a fat patch or if there’s a possibility it could be water belly? Perhaps me being paranoid but would like to know what you guys think! Many thanks in advance as always! (They have been molting so laying has been inconsistent…) thanks again! 🫶🏻

Attachments

• IMG_6985.jpeg
    IMG_6985.jpeg
    561.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6982.jpeg
    IMG_6982.jpeg
    583.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi all! This is Missy and she’s around 2 years old. She seems to have almost gotten as big as her male! I’ve held her up and palpated her stomach it doesn’t feel tight or overly bloated at all it’s just nice and soft, I cannot feel an egg. I was just wondering if anyone thinks it’s just a fat patch or if there’s a possibility it could be water belly? Perhaps me being paranoid but would like to know what you guys think! Many thanks in advance as always! (They have been melting so laying has been inconsistent…) thanks again! 🫶🏻
It looks okay to me, one of my girls has a round tummy like yours but a bit bigger, and she's okay, I understand the worrying though! I got quite paranoid over it as well
As long as she's behaving okay I wouldn't worry

Back
Top Bottom