ISA Brown with one blue leg

Those were my thoughts exactly! She lives in a pen where there is nothing that could stain her leg and it does not wash off. I’ll post another picture I just took. From this picture it definitely looks more green View attachment 2349864
That picture looks like a normal leg colour, almost. If both legs matched, I'd think nothing of it. Is that how it looks in real life? Maybe it's just a weird mutation.

That picture looks like a normal leg colour, almost. If both legs matched, I'd think nothing of it. Is that how it looks in real life? Maybe it's just a weird mutation.

so in natural light it looks like the bluish color but with a light shining on it, it appears green. So yes in real life it looks like this lol just varying shades In whatever light.

It looks almost like there is no circulation in her leg. Does she walk normally? If you put your finger to the bottom of her foot, does she curl her toes around it? Can you feel any breaks in her leg?

From my assessment it seems to have good blood flow and no breaks at all. She is walking and running just fine.

Just to clarify: the leg was yellow, and turned darker as time went on? (The colour didn't just turn up out of the blue?)

Well I have around twenty of them and I just noticed this today. I’m not sure if it gradually happened or not but it was not that color a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom