Isabella’s Hatch-a-Long!

here's the chick that came out. its got feathered legs and its mom, based on what the chick and egg looks like im guessing, is my Olive egger
View attachment 3655863

This is the chick that came out of this egg. Its pure yellow/white but will most likely develop black or gray spots. the mom, based on what the chick and egg looks like im guessing, one of my leghorns
View attachment 3655866

The chick that came out of this egg is a very light gray with feathered legs. the mom based on what the chick and egg looks like im guessing, is my white cochin
View attachment 3655868

This chick is Black and yellow with a faint grayish white on its head. The mom, based on what the chick and egg looks like im guessing, is one of my Barred Rocks
View attachment 3655869

more pics coming, hooold on
Awwwwwwww, they are so adorable! :love
Congratulations on all the new chicks!
It looks like you got a nice variety of colors.
The chick that came out of this egg is a very light gray with feathered legs. the mom based on what the chick and egg looks like im guessing, is my white cochin
IMG_1711.jpg
This one is super cute! I love gray colored chicks.
Good job 3!
You are so cute!
I’ve had a few Cinnamon Queens before. I had the Silver Laced Wyandotte x Rhode Island Red. Is that what you have, @Isabella5Storm3?

Alright, the final count was 20, not super bad but coulda been better, if I incubate again I'll do it in the basement where the temperature isn't so inconsistent.

@Chive3yesyes
@Pampered chicken girl4yesyes
@Patiocoturnix5yesyes
@Blue Raptor7yesyes
@chickens10510yesyes
@Patiocoturnix16yesyes
@chickyboy17yesyes
18yesyes
@Chive19yesyes
@Blue Raptor25yesyes
26yesyes
@chickens10528yesyes