Isn't it so amazing

Crystalchic

Gone for a bit
11 Years
May 6, 2008
You can respond if you want. I just find it so amazing how much respect all of my animals have for me. I wonder if you all feel this way from time to time. I can always count on all of my pets to love me all of the time and not stab me in the back. Why can't humans be more like that?

Very well said. I can't even leave the bathroom cause of my dogs and cat waiting for me at the door. I have to step over them and hope that I dont trip. First thing in the morning my African Grey is squawking "MOM" I try to enter my chicken coops and I can't walk around hardly cause my chickens are at my feet. I wonder what they would say to me if they could talk

Haha. I don't have chickens yet, but I get an ecstatic greeting every morning from my cats, dogs and bird.

Of course it can't have anything to do with the ritual of giving everyone a bite of sliced turkey first thing every am...
wink.png

I think that mine would say: Mom can I come with you! When I get into my car to go somewhere my fat lab jumps in the car and parks herself in the passenger seat. While my little scruff dog chases the car down the road. It kind of botheres me when I see her through the rear view mirror put her head down and her tail between her legs as she walks up the driveway. Especially if I have my fat lab with me sitting in the front seat with her tongue out panting and her ears flopping in the wind

Back
Top Bottom