ISO Ancona Ducklings for 2020

chickitychickity

Chirping
Jan 11, 2018
Northern CA
I’m in need of about 4 Ancona Ducklings in February or March. Preferably female and mixed colors. Can purchase more if only straight run is available. Preferably traced back to the Holderread stock. I am looking to add some potential breeders to my flock. I am in Northern California and willing to drive a little, but would prefer the ducklings to be shipped. The only ducklings I can find that are sexed are pricy trios. Cackle hatchery has sexed females but doesn’t have color variety. Let me know if you know anyone selling Ancona ducklings!

You could try Al's Quackery based in Maine. I don't think their Ancona ducklings are sexed, but they do have mixed colors and they ship. Might be a bit of a long trip for ducklings to N. California, though?

Thanks for the shout out NEgoosegirl!
I do breed and ship ancona ducklings. I do have a wait list but am still adding to it.
I breed top quality in all colors. I offer sexed trios (1 male with 2 females) as well as unsexed. Minimum of 6 to safely ship

Learycow, I was just reviewing your web site: you do not provide a heating pack when shipping baby birds?
I am looking to get some Ancona ducks myself, and was happy to stumble across your site with the wonderful color selection. I would like to order, but am concerned shipping to WI baby birds without a heat source.

Learycow, I was just reviewing your web site: you do not provide a heating pack when shipping baby birds?
I am looking to get some Ancona ducks myself, and was happy to stumble across your site with the wonderful color selection. I would like to order, but am concerned shipping to WI baby birds without a heat source.
Hi! I do not. I have shipped birds for many years and find that with a minimum number of ducklings, they keep themselves warm (that and proper packing in the box). Heat packs are not needed and can actually overheat them especially if placed in a hot room or near a heater (which some postal workers will do thinking they are helping). Feel free to message me if you have more questions or would like to discuss!

Back
Top Bottom