ISO blue egg laying brown leghorns

Kung_pao

Songster
Jan 22, 2023
I know in the past that there was a line of these birds created. Can anyone help me find a source. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I know in the past that there was a line of these birds created. Can anyone help me find a source. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Welcome to BYC! :frow

What country are you in?

I'm sure there may be a project line out there somewhere.

Have you already considered the cream legbars? They have the bonus of being auto sexing at hatch, lay blue eggs, and look very similar to brown leghorn.

:fl

What country are you in?

Have you already considered the cream legbars? They have the bonus of being auto sexing at hatch, lay blue eggs, and look very similar to brown leghor

What country are you in?

Have you already considered the cream legbars? They have the bonus of being auto sexing at hatch, lay blue eggs, and look very similar to brown leghorn.

:fl
Sorry I forgot, USA here. Missouri to be exact. I actually really like the looks of brown leghorns but I’ll keep legbars in mind.

Thank you. He no longer has any and isn’t sure who still has any. It’s unfortunate but I might not find them and may have to try to recreate them.
On Ebay:
Screenshot_20230127_090854_eBay.jpg

Thank you Tony, I appreciate that. I actually live not too far from cackle hatchery and will probably order some from them. They won’t lay blue eggs but they’ll be good layers and beautiful birds.

Back
Top Bottom