ISO Brahma, LF Cochin, Ameraucana, Araucana, Wyandotte, or Plymouth Rock eggs!

Wolfefarmyard

Crowing
6 Years
Aug 18, 2017
Gansevoort, NY
Hi there!
I’m looking for some Brahma, LF Cochin, Ameraucana, Araucana, Wyandotte, or Plymouth Rock eggs!
I really want to add on and these are some breeds that I’ve researched and love. I would really prefer some quality ones as the kids like to show them, and who knows, maybe I’ll start another breeding project!
Thank you!

Hi there!
I’m looking for some Brahma, LF Cochin, Ameraucana, Araucana, Wyandotte, or Plymouth Rock eggs!
I really want to add on and these are some breeds that I’ve researched and love. I would really prefer some quality ones as the kids like to show them, and who knows, maybe I’ll start another breeding project!
Thank you!
Have you checked hatcheries? Meyers sells some good hatching eggs. Good luck in your search, hope you find some!

Have you checked hatcheries? Meyers sells some good hatching eggs. Good luck in your search, hope you find some!

Thank you, but I was hoping to find some from a breeder or hobbyist as hatcheries don’t breed to the sop and generally don’t have good quality birds.

I would check your state thread and post an ISO there. You might be able to find some local ones.

Back
Top Bottom