ISO geese eggs to hatch

Discussion in 'Geese' started by SeventyNeves77, Dec 26, 2018.

1. SeventyNeves77

SeventyNeves77 In the Brooder

Aug 24, 2018
    I’m looking to add a goose or two to our family (Toulouse, preferably). I’ve incubated and hatched eggs successfully in the past, including different types of waterfowl and game birds. I would love to incubate and hatch our future gosling(s), but I am having a heck of a time finding fertile goose eggs :hmm. Does anyone happen to know where to find some? I’m located in Blackfoot, Idaho if there are any private breeders near by :)

Miss Lydia likes this.
  2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia John 3:16

Go on your state thread at "Where am I where are you" best way to find breeders in your area, but I doubt any one has goose eggs yet since breeding season usually doesn't start till Late winter early spring in the US. @SeventyNeves77

3. gooselove

gooselove In the Brooder

Mar 17, 2016
    Coquille, Oregon
    I'm in coastal Oregon-not too far from you and will soon have MANY fertile Toulouse goose eggs. If you can't find anything closer, let me know

Miss Lydia likes this.
  4. Fowl Menagerie

Fowl Menagerie Chirping

May 11, 2012
    ohio
    I currently have Saddleback Pomeranians (both buff and gray) listed on ebay. Have sent these all over the U S with great success.

5. Iain Utah

Iain Utah Crowing

Dec 17, 2011
    I live about 3 hours away from Blackfoot, and usually start to get eggs by the end of February.

Miss Lydia likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: