ISO Goslings or goose eggs

maflood

In the Brooder
Jan 14, 2019
Looking for goslings or hatching eggs to add to my duck flock as alarm birds. Would like african or sebastopol and want them as young as possible so I'm able to socialize them. I'm in Zanesville, Ohio, looking for no more than 2 birds. (I've had my ducks for 4 years, they're well protected, free range by day and predator proof enclosure at night)

I think I prefer the Toulouse, how do I get a few, how much, etc.
Both my Embdens and Toulouse are together in the same pen, so wouldn't be able to and you just Toulouse eggs.
If your still interested and would like a mix of my two breeds of hatching eggs they are $8.00 per egg. I can send eight eggs in a large flat rate box.

Great! However, my husband found a local supply so we won't have to ship. Appreciate your help!

Looking for goslings or hatching eggs to add to my duck flock as alarm birds. Would like african or sebastopol and want them as young as possible so I'm able to socialize them. I'm in Zanesville, Ohio, looking for no more than 2 birds. (I've had my ducks for 4 years, they're well protected, free range by day and predator proof enclosure at night)
Did you find any goslings here in ohio? I'm in the same boat looking for a new gosling for my flock. My sweet girl got killed protecting the flock from a raccoon. I know its late in the game for a day old gosling but I've been searching everywhere for even a teenage gosling hen. Im outside of woodsfield.

Back
Top Bottom