1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ISO Indian Runner Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Tannerpauldean, Jul 1, 2018.

1. I just lost pretty much my entire flock of juvenile ducks (13 of 14). I went away for a weekend with my wife and had a friend watch the ducks for us. One thing led to another, and now we have one duck left...

Anyway, I really want to get my flock back. I would like to buy 12-18 eggs to work on that endeavor. Really want to stick to IRs. If you have eggs available, please send me some pictures of the parents and how much you are asking per egg + shipping to North Carolina. Thanks!

P.S. Here is the lone survivor - Einstein.
    IMG_4970.jpg

Attached Files:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: