ISO Lavender or Blue Orpingtons - Shipped

squidvicious

In the Brooder
Mar 26, 2016
NW PA
I'm looking for some lavender or blue orpington chicks. Sexed or unsexed. Ideally I would like a rooster and a few hens. Looking to get 3-5 chicks. If older chicks, looking for really friendly, docile chicks.

I'm located in nw pa. If anyone is local to that area I'd be happy to pick up, otherwise they need to be shipped.

Hi all I am also looking for lavander orpington's. Just 2 hens for pets. Must be sweet. I live in upstate N.Y. Plattsburgh. Checked my state and did not find any. Would like good quality from a good breeder. Thank you.

I'm looking for some lavender or blue orpington chicks. Sexed or unsexed. Ideally I would like a rooster and a few hens. Looking to get 3-5 chicks. If older chicks, looking for really friendly, docile chicks.

I'm located in nw pa. If anyone is local to that area I'd be happy to pick up, otherwise they need to be shipped.

Found some lavendars in Albany. under farm and garden Just hatched.

I live in Northwest NJ. I just returned a gorgeous young Lavender Orpington cockerel to my breeder. If anyone is looking in this area or willing to travel I could give you his info. He raises all sorts.

Back
Top Bottom