ISO Mille Fleur Duccle and Polish Hatching eggs

ok, that makes sense! Hey, I've been wondering...I have no "feather-footed" chickens, and I think they're pretty cool looking, but dont they have a hard time keeping the feathers clean? I mean...they DO go stepping around in their own(and everyone else's) poops...do you ever have to help them get clods of poop/dirt out of their foot feathers?
I've never had to wash their foot feathers or otherwise manage them. I find that they keep them about as clean as they can :)

Mine are on grass so I don't have the problem of poop clumping up on there feet. You do however should consider using organic cold pressed neem oil on there legs this just prevents mites and scaley legs as they are prone to having them more so then the clean legged chickens. This are absolutely a beautiful chicken to own. They are super sweet and docile. When I do a check up on them I turn them on put them on there backs and they stay like that! I am so in love with them.

Mine are on grass so I don't have the problem of poop clumping up on there feet. You do however should consider using organic cold pressed neem oil on there legs this just prevents mites and scaley legs as they are prone to having them more so then the clean legged chickens. This are absolutely a beautiful chicken to own. They are super sweet and docile. When I do a check up on them I turn them on put them on there backs and they stay like that! I am so in love with them.
They are quite a lovely breed! By far, the closely related Sablepoots, D'Anvers and D'Uccles have my hearts :)

Did you ever have any hatching eggs to sell?I will be setting eggs in a couple of days and an stil looking for the Duccle eggs
No, I didn't. I haven't checked today yet though. Look up Dustin Sfreddo. He's expensive but has great quality stock. But ask him if he dewormed lately. I didn't ask last time and found out the hard way that he did when all the chicks died 6 days after hatch.

Back
Top Bottom