ISO/WTB Eggs for school classroom project

Colonel Sanders

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jul 3, 2007
It has been a while since I hatched out some babies. The DW who teaches 4th grade for the last 18 years has asked me to round up some eggs to hatch for their life science project. I have done this in the past, but it has been a few years. I donated my original incubator to a farmer who was short funds and food. TSC had a circulated air incubator with egg turner for $120ish so I picked one last week. I decided to patch up the coop this last weekend, and get the brooder out and cleaned up.

Soooo... I need some eggs. Nothing fancy is needed just some fertilized eggs to teach the kiddos and stock the brooder. Thanks for the help.

Mathieu

Go to the "Social" forum locate the 'Where am I? Where are you!' section and locate your state/province thread. You should be able to obtain some local eggs. Good luck.

You are going to kill me for reviving this old thread....

Work got in the way. I switched to another bank and have been crazy busy trying to get back organzied from the move. Well last night my wife asked me if I had ever found any eggs. I told her I needed to get back on the forum and see what was available. My apologies go out to all those that took the time to reply. It would be a lot more fun if my chicken hobby would replace my work!

If you have any eggs please PM me and a paypal email. I can send you the cheese right away. The wife is out of school in May, and I need to make her happy.

Thanks so much!

Mathieu

Back
Top Bottom