Ended It’s GIVEAWAY time for your chance to win a spread of Manna Pro’s Farmhouse Favorites Poultry Treats | Available NOW at Walmart!

Pics
One day, an animal lover decided she wanted some hens to add to her collection…. So she went and found 6 “hens”, only a week or so old…their sign above the brooder box said “sexed females/hens”, so she chose 3 Easter Eggers and 3 Silver Laced Wyandottes and spent way more time than need be, picking out names to fit…. But as they grew, the largest of all, named Anastasia, for Easter and also the resurrection of Christ; began to get MUCH longer tail feathers than her sisters…so at this point the woman was VERY suspicious that “Anastasia” was NOT a hen! “They” has also started looking too much alike to know the difference in who was who anymore, especially the Wyandottes… Then, it wasn’t long after that she was CERTAIN of the “betrayal”…..Anastasia jumped up on the roost, spread “her” wings with pride and started crowing! 🤪😳….. So now “he” Is Ananias, the liar 🤣😂 and his lovely concubines! 😍🥰❤️ None the less; they are ALL my babies and would all get these “yummy” treats! (Sorry; I couldn’t figure out how to post a picture 😞)

Manna Pro is partnering with BYC for your chance to win a variety of our NEW Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats to reward your backyard flock (a $75 value)! Treat your birds with these tasty and nutritious poultry rewards, packed with nutritional value in every bite! Specially crafted with wholesome grains and bug mixes, your flock is sure to love these treats! Click here for our exclusive coupon offer and to learn more about our Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats - Farmhouse Favorites | Manna Pro

Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats! One winner will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the month. Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed. Void where prohibited.
I'm entering to win, I can't put a picture of my chickens right now but my hens will be delighted to eat some tasty treats!

Manna Pro is partnering with BYC for your chance to win a variety of our NEW Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats to reward your backyard flock (a $75 value)! Treat your birds with these tasty and nutritious poultry rewards, packed with nutritional value in every bite! Specially crafted with wholesome grains and bug mixes, your flock is sure to love these treats! Click here for our exclusive coupon offer and to learn more about our Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats - Farmhouse Favorites | Manna Pro

Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats! One winner will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the month. Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed. Void where prohibited.
Patience would love some new treats! :)

My favorite girls name is Kyla. She is the leader of our group. She's getting up there in age, but we will keep her around as long as possible. Love having our chickens. They would all love some extra treats.

Latte

My friendly canvasback drake is always excited for new treats. He always gets the most, he's braver than all of the other ducks. View attachment 3618350
Does he have a name?
:old

Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats!

Actually, I can't pick one. They're all my favorite girls and they all deserve some special treats for the hard work and companionship they give me 💚 I love those lil cluckers!
Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats!

Hi
I have a special hen named Sammy, who recently lost her best buddy, a buff named Rita, Sammy would be so very happy to win these treats:)

Back
Top Bottom