It’s our anniversary!

Julieschicks

Songster
Jun 17, 2016
Pearland, TX
Today is me and my husband’s 12 year anniversary! We spent the morning taking a family trip to Lowe’s to get more wood to complete the ceiling of our new chicken coop and picking some paint samples to choose a color for the outside of it. Picked up some fresh gulf shrimp at the store afterwards for a nice grilled shrimp dinner tonight. No special plans or big gifts. We agreed the chicken coop was our anniversary gift since we’ve spent so much money on it already! Lol! And it’s been a lovely day so far. I thought my new shirt was quite appropriate for the occasion!
A16E9094-4945-4F6B-B3D9-33183EAC5093.jpeg
66DD5E18-4313-427C-9D39-C13D739C734F.jpeg

Today is me and my husband’s 12 year anniversary! We spent the morning taking a family trip to Lowe’s to get more wood to complete the ceiling of our new chicken coop and picking some paint samples to choose a color for the outside of it. Picked up some fresh gulf shrimp at the store afterwards for a nice grilled shrimp dinner tonight. No special plans or big gifts. We agreed the chicken coop was our anniversary gift since we’ve spent so much money on it already! Lol! And it’s been a lovely day so far. I thought my new shirt was quite appropriate for the occasion! View attachment 1301269View attachment 1301270
My husband has designed and is building the coop for our ladies as a first anniversary gift for me. Of course we are building it together as a labor of love.

Congrats on twelve happy years!

I'm a bit late but hope you had a wonderful day, congratulations on your anniversary!

Back
Top Bottom