It could only happen to me!!!!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
It's not starting out as a good day on the farm. I'm trying hard to get things going in the direction they need to go.

See a bill that needs to be mailed before the letter carrier comes and want to check on my youngest chicks in one of the coops at the same time. Their coop faces our driveway and mailbox.

We live on an isolated 80 acre farm. Why shouldn't I be able to check on the chicks and put the bill in the mail wearing nothing but a t-shirt and *undergarments*?

Get out to the coop, with my hindend facing the mailbox and have my ears so full of rooster crowing that I don't hear the letter carrier drive up. I froze, no place to hide.
hide.gif

Was it our regular mail carrier who is in her late 50s (maybe) and wouldn't be a bit taken back, knowing me? Of course not! It was her 20-something male substitute!
barnie.gif

lol.png

Oh, my gosh. I've been have the most frustrating morning after a night of no sleep and this was the first thing in my day to make me laugh out loud. Thank you! That's perfect
lol.png

Quote:
Yeah, be sure and watch the national news later for reports out of SW Arkansas.
hide.gif

ETA: It sure took him a long time to put one catalog in the mailbox. Perhaps he was busy poking his own eyes out?
gig.gif

Last edited:
Can you imagine how he felt? All alone out in the boonies and a half naked woman bending over her mailbox? Thanks for the laugh!

Quote:
hide.gif

ETA: It sure took him a long time to put one catalog in the mailbox. Perhaps he was busy poking his own eyes out?
gig.gif

LOL! Nah..he was taking a video for youtube...
gig.gif

Quote:
hide.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

You know that they have a bulletin board at the PO, where the carriers post pics of what they've seen while out on their routes, right? Kinda like the "People of Walmart" site . . .

ep.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
gig.gif

You know that they have a bulletin board at the PO, where the carriers post pics of what they've seen while out on their routes, right? Kinda like the "People of Walmart" site . . .

ep.gif

lau.gif

HAHAHHAHAHA! OOh man,.... Grits you're gonna be super star soon!!
woot.gif

Dont forget all us little folks when you make the big time...
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom