It happened to me??? Someone stole my pair of Japs and my mallard duck

Iam so sorry.
sad.png
I know how you feel. I too have just had that samething happen. 2 NIGHTS IN A ROW!!! One night it was my silkie roo, the next night it was my java roo. ARGH!!! I hope you catch your guy, it is so frustrating when someone invades your space. And then feels like they can take what ever they want. Again, good luck at catching that big meanie!
somad.gif

Are you sure it was not an owl or fox ? An owl will walk into a coop if the door is open. I lost cayuga ducks to foxes this year;there was no trace of anything except prints in the duckyard; they are now locked up securely at night. Just wondering because it does seem odd that only your female mallard is missing out of all your ducks though. Keep us posted and good luck, hope you find out what happened.

Not too long ago I got home and discovered that somebody had opened one of my runs and half my chickens were out. One pullet was injured. It appeared that her wing and leg were sore. I think somebody tried to grab her, and she got away. Thankfully, she was in the same pen with a very large Jersey Giant roo. He doesn't have much tolerance for people messing with the girls. I can only hope that whoever it was got a good flogging. It seems that the person must have known what they wanted. The injured pullet was a very nice Golden Cuckoo Marans.

Back
Top Bottom