It has begun!!! 1st Time

Pics
I can't link articles from the Android app...it's a fault? that drives me nuts. I can link posts but not articles.:he

I have a question about the Incuview Incubator. The auto turner I have set to turn of automatically at 3 days remaining.
I noticed the unit said 3 days but the auto turner was still working.
So when the unit says 3 day I take it that is referring to day 3-4? And the auto turner will automatically stop when the unit shows 2 days, which will actually be 2-3 days left. Is that correct? @aart what say you?

I have a question about the Incuview Incubator. The auto turner I have set to turn of automatically at 3 days remaining.
I noticed the unit said 3 days but the auto turner was still working.
So when the unit says 3 day I take it that is referring to day 3-4? And the auto turner will automatically stop when the unit shows 2 days, which will actually be 2-3 days left. Is that correct? @aart what say you?
Never experienced it.
I removed the crank arm at lockdown....left tray in to avoid pin balling, removed crank and tray when using divider. Not crazy about the 'programming', because I don't entirely trust it and/or know exactly how it all works.

Never experienced it.
I removed the crank arm at lockdown....left tray in to avoid pin balling, removed crank and tray when using divider. Not crazy about the 'programming', because I don't entirely trust it and/or know exactly how it all works.
I also remove the arm now I am wondering if I was removing it a day early.

I also remove the arm now I am wondering if I was removing it a day early.
Why do you wonder, because of the program 'days'?
Not the end of the world if turning stops on day 17 or 18.

I use my good old paper calendar...and calendar and hatching notes on computer to keep track of what day it is.(and still sometimes get things screwed)

Why do you wonder, because of the program 'days'?
Yes , I am curious if when you enter the turning to stop at 3 days before hatch that equals 2 days on the read out. While it says 2 days it’s actually the 2-3 day time frame.
I set the hatch date via calendar on my phone also with reminders as I get closer.

Yes , I am curious if when you enter the turning to stop at 3 days before hatch that equals 2 days on the read out. While it says 2 days it’s actually the 2-3 day time frame.
I set the hatch date via calendar on my phone also with reminders as I get closer.

The HatchABatch iPhone app? I know it used to start on the wrong day. It was a day ahead because it counted the first 24 hours as day 1 instead of starting after 24 hours had passed. I’m not sure if it was ever corrected or not.

Back
Top Bottom