It is a sad day when you learn a BYC'er died.

He had cancer of the liver, lungs, brain, and lymph nodes. they found out 4 days before he passed. He didnt linger and suffer or experience much pain, it seems, and he passed at home with his loving wife.

RIP hatchcrazzzy/ chatroomsanta!

sad.png
So sad.
Makes you remember how short life really is.

Quote:
well, i have been thinking about him a lot lately and randomly, and i noticed him missing the last several times ive gotten on here ( i dont get on as much anymore), and since he was dependably always around, i feared something was up so i started inquiring. i asked some of his friends and no one knew anything so i went into chat and asked and someone said that his wife had come in briefly one night back in September and announced that he had passed. so then i looked him up on facebook to sort of confirm that he had passed and then found his wife on there and contacted her about it and she gave me more information and was relieved to hear that we [his friends] had found out about it.

Quote:
well, i have been thinking about him a lot lately and randomly, and i noticed him missing the last several times ive gotten on here ( i dont get on as much anymore), and since he was dependably always around, i feared something was up so i started inquiring. i asked some of his friends and no one knew anything so i went into chat and asked and someone said that his wife had come in briefly one night back in September and announced that he had passed. so then i looked him up on facebook to sort of confirm that he had passed and then found his wife on there and contacted her about it and she gave me more information and was relieved to hear that we [his friends] had found out about it.

I am glad we found out too. Nothing worse than someone dropping off the face of the earth.

i know thats what would happen to me. no one would really know 1) TO let people know. 2) WHERE to let people know 3) HOW to let people know. something for us all to think about...

plus most people are so numb at first it usually takes a while for it to dawn on anyone to contact people online. it was very considerate of Gerald's wife to do so.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom