It is Elvis's world and we just live in it hatch - Hatch-Along

Girls hunt too was faster. For Ann Margaret
elma.PNG
ann.PNG

Last edited:
Here is my Elvis connection.
When I was a child in the 70's my neighbor said he was in basic training with Elvis, and he was still mad that Elvis stole his comb.

Then in the 2000's I was in Palm Springs, and we were going to meet some friends at a dance club. As we were parking our car on Vista Chino dr. to go to a dance club, I saw a dark blue old time cadillac with the top down and young 1960's Elvis driving down the street, it didn't look like Elvis, it was him. I was so shocked as I looked at him driving down the street, I almost backed into a big black widow spider on a telephone pole. The next day we went to a Mexican restaurant, and our children 10 years old at the time were doing swing dancing to a band. They got applause from the patrons, and one said, they were making music at Elvis's house at the studio there, and would we like a tour? Of course we said yes, and they took us to the house on Vista Chino the same road, I spotted Elvis on the day before. Then when we went back to our resort, I mentioned to the lady by our lawn chair that we went to Elvis's house, she said she was Elvis's babysitter back in the day for Lisa Marie.

Last edited:
Here is my Elvis connection.
When I was a child in the 70's my neighbor said he was in basic training with Elvis, and he was still mad that Elvis stole his comb.

Then in the 2000's I was in Palm Springs, and we were going to meet some friends at a dance club. As we were parking our car on Vista Chino dr. to go to a dance club, I saw a dark blue cadillac with the top down and Elvis driving down the street, it didn't look like Elvis, it was him. I was so shocked as I looked at him driving down the street, I almost backed into a big black widow spider on a telephone pole. The next day we went to a Mexican restaurant, and our children 10 years old at the time were doing swing dancing to a band. They got applause from the patrons, and one said, they were making music at Elvis's house at the studio there, and would we like a tour? Of course we said yes, and they took us to the house on Vista Chino the same road, I spotted Elvis on the day before. Then when we went back to our resort, I mentioned to the lady by our lawn chair that we went to Elvis's house, she said she was Elvis's babysitter back in the day for Lisa Marie.
My only connection is my aunt that went to see him at the Houston Rodeo.

I have a bigger connection to Nolen Ryan.🥰

Back
Top Bottom