It is getting close now. Grandbabies. PICS Post #64

Quote:
I became a grandmother at the ripe old age of 39 thanks to my DS who was in a hurry to be a grown up, lol. I had trouble with being GRANDMA.... I pictured a gray haired old woman baking cookies or something, and I was still raising kids. My whole name is Jeannine, which no child has ever been able to say, and one called me Neeni.... now the grandkids call me NEENI.......

I'm sure you will answer to any of those names, but usually the first grandkid gets the honor of naming you by what they can actually pronounce, lol!

Congrats to you..... grandkids are BETTER than kids (and I love being a mom)!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Oh zippity as I read this thread and am so happy for deb I am sooooo relieved it's not me becoming a grandma for a long list of reasons. When my daughter very unexpectedly moved out I had nightmares of the Friends scene where Ross and Rachel were reading the condom box exclaiming "what, only 95% effective!!!!" before she got to the doctor. Still just thinking about it makes me shudder. So as glad as I am for deb and chixie I am equally relieved it's not me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom