It is scary what "information" you can find on the internet

RebelsHope

Songster
12 Years
Jul 27, 2007
wisconsin
Here is the site http://www.chickens-chickens.com/chicken-breed/maran-chickens.html
and
this is just a quote from it
Maran Chickens
-
breeder, breeders

These birds are very popular as family pets for their excellent talking abilities and friendly nature. Many species of these parrots are large and brilliant in many respects, but there also exist mini parrots. They are usually bright red with yellow, white and blue spots. To obtain purebred maran chickens, find the most reliable breeder among many breeders.

Never knew they were good talkers. . .
roll.png

lol.png
Looks like a really bad cut & paste job to me! Weird! And someone also needs to tell them it's Marans, not Maran with no "s".

At the risk of offending, some of the "information" found on the internet, including this site is a little scary.

Last edited:
Quote:
It is true, anyone on the internet can put up what ever they want. It is always a good practice when googling stuff and searching on the internet, even on here, to be a bit skeptic, check for references and seek information from multiple sources. Then once you decide on something, think though it before dong the first thing you see/hear/read.

You mean if i get a "Maran" it isn't going to talk. . . darn it!

I just thought this in particular was kind of funny.

I have a maran hen and she says ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BOK BOK BOK
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom