It is time! (Said in my best Lion King voice)

Quote:
So what you're saying is that I can send him to live with you, right?

Uhm, can I just have Jax instead?
lau.gif

ETA, I reckon he eats less! When DH was home after a week in the hospital, all he did was eat. And the stinker STILL talks about wanting to gain some weight.
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
So what you're saying is that I can send him to live with you, right?

Uhm, can I just have Jax instead?
lau.gif

ETA, I reckon he eats less! When DH was home after a week in the hospital, all he did was eat. And the stinker STILL talks about wanting to gain some weight.
hmm.png

Jax is a picky eater, takes after his master. Let me send Kane instead. That dog would eat rocks if I put them in his bowl.
roll.png

my dh had quadruple bypass surger april 1 and he was back at work (extremely light duty) on may the 5 because he talked the doctors into cause he was going nuts at home. he was off of light duty at the beginning of june cause he wouldn't leave is doctors alone about releasing him back to work. so I can imagine how you dh feels it being 4 months.

Quote:
Right now the big issue with DH is the blood thinners. He could, goodness forbid, get hurt in a struggle with an arrestee or such. He called the WC nurse and bugged her some more yesterday. Nothing she can really do until the doctors say it is okay.

Isn't there any desk jobs available until he is allowed back at his regular job?

My DH retired 2 years, 5 months, 1 day and 2 hours ago.
lol.png
He is surely enjoying his retirement....doesn't get much done around the house, but seems happy. The only thing is when I get home from work, he wants to go somewhere every evening. I just want to be home
roll.png

Quote:
Nope, small dept. The chief, Lt., and Captain sit behind a desk all day (every day
roll.png
). Everybody else in the dept. has to work for a living.

Back
Top Bottom