It started when my daughter went to the farm store for horse feed...

StanJernberg

Chirping
11 Years
May 14, 2011
”Oh daddy, aren’t they cute?...what should we name them?”...I'm sure many of you can relate!...those famous words from our lovely daughters. It was only a matter of time. Not sure who talked who into it as my wife has been talking about the new baby chicks at the farm store every spring for several years now. Bertha, Georgie (cause she's the curious one) and Peaches joined the family about 5 weeks ago. After 2 weekends and some long nights after work, several trips to the building $upply $tore, they were introduced to their new home this weekend. And none to soon as the plastic tub on the table in the kitchen was getting too small, not to mention the lovely parfume' (eau de manure) that hit your nostrils when you walked in the house).

Thanks to many of your posts and idea's, The coop and run turned out pretty good and they seem quite happy with their new digs.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
and hello from New Mexico!
frow.gif

Lol. First off welcome. Yes your kids are gonna love them. And trust me when I say they will grow on to you quicker than u think. Especially if u frequent this site!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom