It's 1:45 in the morning....

Buy in bulk, if you can. The little ''Bob's Red Mill'' bags are crazy-expensive.
old.gif

Quote:
Yep, they are expensive. What's frustrating is that I tried their gluten free bread mixes in the bread machine. I'd rather go without.
sickbyc.gif

Alot of people dont have good results with sleeping pills because they dont lie down in the dark give or take 30 minutes after taking it. You never give yourself the chance to relax and let the medicine work. But then again others have to be difficult and be a rarity so no matter what they do it just doesnt work. I am not really a fan of herbal products due to the lack of regulation but melation is a great drug in my opinion. I have had a lot of luck with it.

On another note my nephew was diagnosed about 4 months ago with celiac disease. He is about a year and half old. They thought he might be autistic for a little while. He didnt not even want to be held or kissed on by his mom. He always had an upset stomach and cried all the time. Turns out he was absolutely miserable from the start. She is having a problem with the day cares not taking it seriously because he doesnt have an allergic reaction like someone who is allergic to peanuts does. They seem to forget to make sure his hands are washed if he picks up any food that is not his or to wash the tables after eating for crumbs that have gluten in it. They are not neglectful other than this one issue they are a great daycare it is just one more thing for her to worry about. She said they are doing better and trying but the caretakers forget sometimes since he doesnt react right away.

I wish you luck in finding sleep.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom