11 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Eggberg, PA
barnie.gif
he.gif
sickbyc.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif

I HATE these things!!! I never hate any living creature - but I HATE these things. They are invading my house in absolute swarms. They stink, they fly like they're drunk! They just smash into you or your food, I had clothes hanging on the line and the entire load needed to be washed again because they were covered in stink bugs!!!

Did I emntion they leave stinky streaks of brown poo
sickbyc.gif
all over everything they land on!?!?!
barnie.gif

The side of my house looks like a horror film. I have bleach in the bottom of my shopvac and I am vacuuming 'em up everywhere...... Any other ideas????

My stoooopid chickens won't even eat 'em!
smack.gif
hide.gif

I feel your pain.
We have been invaded by some sort of little black bugs. We haven't figured out what they are yet. Don't stink, don't fly, but it's a pain sweeping up piles and piles of them. Fortunately, my chickens love em.

DH went to squish one last night...I told him he'd be sorry.....

He was sorry....
sickbyc.gif

For some reason we're being invaded also....ugh

really what is it with theses things? They are all in my garden. I slap one on my neck (not knowing what it was), boy was I sorry, not only did it stink it burn like all get out. I truly hate them also.
duc.gif
rant.gif

they are an invasive species like japanese beetles so it is out of hand. my chickens love them. my daughter walks around with her one 2 month old hen and holds her up to the bugs and she just gobbles away!!

Quote:
Your chickens really need to talk to my chickens.
gig.gif
My chickens or turkeys won't touch these nasty little bugs.
somad.gif

I learned the true name for them is Pine Beetles.
maybe you can look up ways to get rid of them or smells they like to avoid

Back
Top Bottom